The Voyager 3 leg offers a sit to stand, height adjustable desk capable of integrating a keyboard tray and other accessories offered by Symmetry. Besides the easy assembly, the price/performance ratio is one of the strengths of the Voyager product.
- Base height range: 28.5" to 47.25" (including 1.125" top)
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs lifting capacity (3 motors)
- Speed: 1.125" per second
- Power consumption: .3w
- Top sizes: depths of 24" - 30" x lengths of 48" - 84"
- 108" power cord
On our GSA Contract:
Silver, white, or black
- Lifetime structural (J channels, feet, and top supports)
- 7 years for electrical components (control boxes, hand switches, and motors)
All orders ship for free*
*Any order containing surfaces must have a minimum quantity of 4 or order will incur a $95.00 freight fee.
For a 2 leg table, the maximum current under a fully loaded condition would be approximately 16A at 20V = 380W (3.2A at 120V). To raise a table with no load takes about 4A at 27V = 108W (0.9A at 120V). In standby mode the table uses approximately 0.3W.
For a 3 leg table, the maximum current under a fully loaded condition would be approximately 24A at 20V = 480W (4.0A at 120V). To raise a table with no load takes about 6A at 27V = 162W (1.3A at 120V). In standby mode the table still uses approximately 0.3W.