COVID-19 Update: Now fulfilling all orders
Voyager 2 Leg
The Voyager offers a sit to stand, height adjustable desk capable of integrating a keyboard tray and other accessories offered by Symmetry. Besides the easy assembly, the price/performance ratio is one of the strengths of the Voyager product.
- Base height range: 28.5" to 47.25" (w/ 1.125" top)
- Weight capacity: 2 powerful motors with 220 lbs lifting capacity
- Speed: 1.125" per second
- Power consumption: .3w
- Top sizes: 24-30" depths X 36-84" widths
- 108" power cord
On our GSA Contract:
Silver, white, or black
- Lifetime structural (J channels, feet, and top supports)
- 7 years for electrical components (control boxes, hand switches, and motors)
All orders ship for free*
*Any order containing surfaces must have a minimum quantity of 4 or order will incur a $95.00 freight fee.
For a 1 leg table, the maximum current under a fully loaded condition would be approximately, 8A at 24V = 192W. To raise a table with no load should take minimal current, 0.5A at 24V = 12W. Standard default duty cycle is 2 minutes on, 18 minutes off. In standby mode the table uses approximately 0.1W.
For a 2 leg table, the maximum current under a fully loaded condition would be approximately, 16A at 24V = 384W. To raise a table with no load should take minimal current, 1A at 24V = 24W. Standard default duty cycle is 2 minutes on, 18 minutes off. In standby mode the table uses approximately 0.1W.