The Cobra light duty & heavy duty monitor arms are designed with elegant styling, smooth operation, unmatched performance and rugged reliability to meet the demands of today’s modern office. The Cobra series dual screen monitor arms are designed to support two monitors for improved ergonomic viewing and comfort.
The minimum monitor weight for single cobra is 5lbs and for dual cobra the minimum weight is 6lbs total.
- Comes with clamp and grommet mount, ideal for all desk mounting configurations
- Comes with Quick Release mech standard
- Adjustable counterbalance cylinder provides smooth 14 ½" of height adjustment with fingertip control,
counterbalancing monitors with a combined weight from 15 lbs. to 40 lbs.
- Double extension arms provide a maximum of 30 3/4" extension from the rear edge of the mounting surface to the VESA Plate for greater monitor adjustment on deep or corner workstations
- Arms fold back to a minimum dimension of 8 3/8" to provide maximum desk utilization
- patterns to match most screen types and compliant with VESA mounting standards
- Support beam holds dual 24" monitors at a 25° booking angle for improved ergonomic viewing comfort
- Weight gauge provided to allow for quick and easy counterbalance adjustment of the arm prior to
installing the screen. Saves time and guesswork especially for multiple arm installations
- VESA Plate rotates for portrait or landscape viewing with 180° side to side rotation and -90° to +45°
tilt for optimal viewing adjustment
- Die cast aluminum construction provides greater stability and contains high recycled material
content with full recyclability
- Adjustable rotation limiter to restrict arm rotation to 180°, preventing arms from hitting walls
- Comes with all tools and mounting hardware for quick and easy installation (Tool-free)
On our GSA Contract:
silver, black & white
All orders ship for free*
*Any order containing surfaces must have a minimum quantity of 4 or order will incur a $95.00 freight fee.